WEA Member Responsibilities
Involvement is key. To get the full benefit of WEA membership for you and your company, attendance
at regularly scheduled business meetings is important.
However, it is also suggested that you:
- Represent your firm with dignity and integrity
- Discover and pursue practical ways of assisting other members
- Give business information (leads) and act on information received
- Provide referrals and contacts to other members
- Pay dues on time
- Recommend member firms to your own associates, employees, friend, and family
- Assist in strengthening the association by serving as an officer or committee head when asked
- Seek out qualified new members in open classifications
- Contact the President with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.