Leads and referrals are the backbone of WEA membership.
In addition, as a WEA member you will become a pat of one of the oldest business organizations in the world–a precursor by decades to the many business networking groups so popular today. With similar type associates throughout the United States, Canada, South Africa and Great Britain, you will have access to firsthand information in your own area of operations as well as contacts globally through the International Executives Association (IEA). This connection will enable you to extend your reach worldwide if you so desire.
Additionally, during weekly presentations from WEA members as well as guest speakers, you will learn valuable information to ensure that you are current on what’s new in the business world. WEA is the place to keep updated on employment law, insurance reform, energy savings, running a “green” business, the latest in marketing and advertising techniques, technologies to improve productivity, and myriads of other subjects.
Become an “information sponge” with WEA!
- Generate new business potential
- Learn firsthand information on new developments in products and services
- Enjoy “additional” executive salespeople to help market your business
- Attend active, regular forums discussing business and financial problems with peers
- Develop new business friends and contacts
- Generate contacts through affiliated associations in over 100 cities